This edition of our Code Check plumbing and mechanical book has been expanded to 48 pages. The book is based primarily on the 2015 IRC and 2015 UPC/UMC codes.
• 137 illustrations provide visual explanation of code rules
• 50 tables aid in code application
• Summary of code changes from the previous editions
• Includes select California code changes
• Expanded gas venting and CSST sizing section
• Signature flip-chart format for easy reference
• Durable, laminated pages are spill-proof for field use
• Includes latest rules on ventilation and exhaust systems to maintain indoor air quality
Essentially contains 2 books in one binding – an outstanding value at $24.95 list price.
p. 26, Fig. 61 “FVIR Water Heater in Garage” Bonding jumpers connected to hot, cold & gas pipe incorrectly, New figure FIG. 61(Click for correct image in new window, then download and paste over current illustration)
p. 27, Fig. 63 “Tankless Water Heater” Full-bore gas shutoff incorrectly placed after sediment trap, should be placed before sediment trap. New figure FIG. 63 (Click for correct image in new window, then download and paste over current illustration)
California Amendments - Free Download
A list of the California amendments to the model codes are marked throughout the book with a superscript “CA.”
Here’s a list of these amendments, click for download: