Code Check Electrical 6th Edition - eBook
Code Check Electrical 6th edition references the 2011 National Electrical Code (NEC) and the 2009 International Residential Code (IRC). It also works for jurisdictions using older codes, thanks to our handy "code changes" feature embedded throughout the book. This edition includes 24 tables and 73 illustrations, along with summaries of the recent code changes in the 2008 & 2011 NEC.
The electronic edition contains many features not available in the printed book. It includes customizable bookmarks for navigation, as well as navigation buttons that appear on the top of your screen. These enable you to quickly go to a particular section of the book, jump to a link to view a specific illustration or table, and return to the page you were viewing. The IRC code references are all hyperlinked to the specific text of that code on the ICC web site. For copyright reasons, the NEC code text is not directly linkable, though since the IRC is derived from the NEC, the basic meaning of each linked code reference is the same as in the NEC.
The book contains sections on grounding, bonding, services, panels, branch circuits, ampacity, wiring methods, boxes, GFCIs & AFCIs, appliances, lighting, switches, receptacles, pools & spas, photovoltaics, and much more. The eBook can also be customized with your own comments, highlighting, and bookmarks. The book is endorsed by the International Code Council.
Contains many features not available in the printed books:
- Each ICC code reference is a hyperlink to the actual code text on the ICC e-codes web site. (Temporarily disabled – we will have this repaired by the end of the year)
- Navigational buttons quickly access a particular page or topic.
- Referenced figures and tables accessible from Code check text lines.
- Instant return to previously viewed page.
- Includes bookmarks, which can be customized.
- Highlighting enabled for your own personalized versions.
- Works on Mac or PC (not on tablets)
List price $19.95 - Web price $17.95
PLEASE NOTE! When you purchase an ebook, the books are not instantly available. Within a few minutes or up to 12 hours, you will receive an email with links and setup instructions.
Be sure that your spam filter does NOT block messages from codecheck.com.
SPECIAL DEAL – GET ALL 4 CODE CHECK COMPLETE eBOOKS FOR THE PRICE OF 3!
* If you have already purchased one or two of the books in the Code Check Complete eBook set, and you purchase more books to bring your total to 3, you will receive the fourth one free! (automatically delivered to you upon your purchase of three books in total)
For the printed version of Code Check Electrical 6th Ed., click here.
- Requires Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or higher or Adobe Reader
- Viewable on iPad or Android in Web View
- Printing, copying, and pasting not allowed
- Does not work with 3rd party PDF viewers
- iPad version only viewable with active internet connection