Code Check Building 3rd Edition - eBook
The latest eBook edition of Code Check Building is based on chapters 1 through 10 of the 2009 International Residential Code – the most widely used residential code in the United States. This eBook provides in-depth information on the building aspects of the codes. It does not have plumbing, mechanical, or electrical which are covered in other books in the Code Check series. There were significant changes in the 2009 edition, and these are highlighted and hyperlinked throughout. The sections on bracing, decks, wall coverings, and roof framing have been greatly expanded. The book is endorsed by the International Code Council.
Contains many features not available in the printed books:
- Each ICC code reference is a hyperlink to the actual code text on the ICC e-codes web site. (Temporarily disabled – we will have this repaired by the end of the year)
- Navigational buttons quickly access a particular page or topic.
- Referenced figures and tables accessible from Code check text lines.
- Instant return to previously viewed page.
- Includes bookmarks, which can be customized.
- Highlighting enabled for your own personalized versions.
- Works on Mac or PC (not on tablets)
List price $19.95 - Web price $17.95
PLEASE NOTE! When you purchase an ebook, the books are not instantly available. Within a few minutes or up to 12 hours, you will receive an email with links and setup instructions.
Be sure that your spam filter does NOT block messages from codecheck.com.
SPECIAL DEAL – GET ALL 4 CODE CHECK COMPLETE eBOOKS FOR THE PRICE OF 3!
* If you have already purchased one or two of the books in the Code Check Complete eBook set, and you purchase more books to bring your total to 3, you will receive the fourth one free! (automatically delivered to you upon your purchase of three books in total)
For the printed version of Code Check Building 3rd Ed., click here.
- Requires Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or higher or Adobe Reader
- Viewable on iPad or Android in Web View
- Printing, copying, and pasting not allowed
- Does not work with 3rd party PDF viewers
- iPad version only viewable with active internet connection